Fraţi de arme şi de suferinţă
"The human factor will decide the fate of war, of all
wars. Not the Mirage, nor any other plane, and not the screwdriver, or the wrench or radar or missiles or all the newest technology and electronic innovations. Men—and not just men of action, but men of thought. Men for whom the expression 'By ruses shall ye make war' is a philosophy of life, not just the object of lip service."
The words ‘manager’ or ‘boss’ and ‘leader’ are not synonymous. The differences are sometimes subtle, sometimes great. Warren Bennis, an American leadership guru, has written many books on the topic. Bennis defines the following differences between managers and leaders: The manager administers, the leader innovates. The manager is a copy [of other managers], the leader is an original. The manager maintains, the leader develops. The manager focuses on systems and structure, the leader focuses on people. The manager relies on control, the leader inspires trust. The manager takes a short-range view; the leader has a long-range perspective. The manager’s eye is always on the bottom line, the leader’s eyes are on the horizon. The manager does things right, the leader does the right thing.
Forma legala / Formal Registration
joi, 25 aprilie 2013
Fraţi de arme şi de suferinţă
joi, 7 februarie 2013
sâmbătă, 15 decembrie 2012
joi, 15 noiembrie 2012
The Romanian Aerospace Association is a Romanian incorporated non-profit organization.
Here are some of the RAA's short and long term goals:
· To be a strong voice in the aerospace field of activity.
· To promote knowledge and uphold a high standard of knowledge and professional efficiency among aerospace enthusiasts.
· To closely cooperate with authorities and institutions concerned with aerospace training, industry and business.
· To sponsor and support the passage of legislation and regulations which will increase and protect the safety of air navigation, to promote safety.
· To support the way forward for a comprehensive air passenger right policy.
· To approach the small and large companies of the sector.
· To optimize resources and efforts.
· To serve as springboard to develop the training in the aerospace sector.
· To serve as negotiator and spoke voice to the various Administrations.
· To achieve a greater implementation of the air companies in the training of the own staff.
· To accomplish diffusion campaigns of the officially regulated courses to students in order to attract and get future training.
· To extend the acceptance capacity of the students.
· To arrange training courses in the facilities of the air companies.
· To improve the continuous training of the teaching staff.
Dear Aerospace Colleague,
The information you are about to read is for you - the RAA member - at the head of today's corporation (i.e., for the strategist, the leader, the motivator).
Now you can join a select group of professionals who have excellent experience and exclusive insights into theoretical and practical aerospace science. The aim of this unique gathering of expertise is to help you develop, implement and maintain effective strategies for survival and growth in increasingly competitive markets. Of course globalisation, e-commerce and lightning speed of change have revolutionised the aerospace business world tremendously. For today's senior manager, effective strategic thinking is the difference between company success and failure.
I invite you to cooperatively find out how to:
· Create a corporate culture that encourages innovative strategic thinking and values the experience of more conventional planners/strategists.
· Overcome resistance to change and get your whole company behind new strategies when they are agreed.
· Evaluate the benefits and risks of strategic alliances and joint ventures.
· Make your strategy more flexible - so changes can be agreed and implemented more easily.
· Build a strategy that encourages knowledge management and information exchange and enables all employees to access your corporation's "collective brain".
· Involve all core functions in the strategy-planning process.
· Build strategies that maximise stakeholder value.
· Get managers to think and act strategically.
· Re-shape your organisation's hierarchy, business process and use of teams.
· Gather and use competitive strategic intelligence ethically, but effectively.
The aim of the RAA is to give you FREE networking and information service with your membership.
I'm convinced you'll come to depend on RAA for more guidance on how to create and implement effective strategies for your company's survival and growth. Reserve your application form today!
P.S. Strategic Direction is one of the most exclusive (and most expensive) strategy briefings project the RAA aims to get alive. I do hope you will try it for yourself.
Mission of Romanian Aerospace Association
- To provide the bridge between aviation professionals and new networks and opportunities
- To enhance the exchange of information and knowledge in the aerospace industry
- To establish a forum for information and professional networking
- To promote aerospace professionals and institutions nationally & internationally
- To identify new business opportunities
- To provide the forum for national & international aerospace networking and debate
- To contribute to the education of both the aerospace novice and professionals as well
- To explore local and international knowledge and understanding
- To be the ideal international network of information exchange and collaboration